Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ick

Today has been one of those days. I was up most of the night with a really bad stomachache, and I only managed to get a few hours of sleep.

Anatomy was dreadfully boring, and it looks like it will be dreadfully boring the whole quarter.

It looks like I'm going to be cheated out of $20 and I have no recourse about it. PayPal is useless if you don't pay by credit card, which I will certainly do from now on, let me assure you! I know that $20 isn't a ton of money in the scheme of things, but since I don't have a lot of money right now and won't for a while, it means a lot to me.

I was almost run over at the post office because an elderly man didn't look when he was backing out of his parking spot. He did manage to hit my calf with his bumper, which was rusty and sharp, and it tore into my jeans and my skin. My calf is now bruised and I had to get a tetanus shot at the health department.

My battery module is broken through no fault of my own and I can't find my receipt, which means that I can't send it back to be repaired and I'll have to buy a new one, which I can't afford. Ugh.

Yes, today was definitely one of those days.

No comments: