Friday, October 31, 2008

Ergh!

I am so sick of getting robocalls, election adverts in the mail, and the incessant political commercials! I can't wait for this election to be over - especially if it means Obama is president. ;)

I had an interesting conversation with my mom today about what "family values" truly means, and we came to the conclusion that it must mean "mostly white, conservative, Protestant Christian, anti-gay, and anti-abortion." It certainly has little to do with the preservation of families, considering the candidate who supposedly supports "family values" is a divorced adulterer...

I was playing an online game today, and several of the other players were talking about how Obama is the antichrist! The things people say and believe! It's totally crazy.

Feeling a little homesick today, so went to lunch at Miller's Essenplatz for some "home cooking" and was not disappointed. :)

No comments: