Monday, October 6, 2008

Yay!

I got mail! :) Specifically, I got my first official card from postcrossing, and then I got a postcard from a tag too. I was so happy to get mail, and they were both beautiful cards. They are both scanned (my scanner is actually working today, hooray!) and in my flickr account.

I did not almost get run over again at the post office, which is a good thing.

Getting up so early is hard for me, but I managed today. The class was very short, only fifty minutes once a week. I do not think I will be learning much, but then again, it is only supposed to be an introductory course. So far I am really excited about my new career choice. I think I will like it much better.

1 comment:

Cody said...

It's awesome to get tons of REAL mail in one day... my postcards seem to come in twos. Between Postcrossing, Swap-bot and a few forums tags... I get quite a few sometimes. Add penpal letters and packages... and I am one happy camper.