Monday, September 29, 2008

Hmm

I think I am really going to like my Intro to DMS class! The professor was so nice and friendly, which is a welcome change from the rather sour professors I've had lately. Almost all of my classmates are my age or older too, so that's a definite plus.

I kind of feel like I belong here, and that makes me happy inside. :)

All of that energy I spent on worrying about stuff? I think it was wasted...

The only thing that didn't make me too happy was getting up before the sun today, but it's only one day a week this quarter, and I came home to take a nice nap. :)

I don't know why it is, but naps are almost always so much more refreshing to me than a full eight hours of sleep at night. Give me two hours to nap, and I'm ready to go!

I bought the novelization of The Dark Knight today at Walmart, so I'm really looking forward to reading it! I know that it's probably just the movie regurgitated into book form, but I loved the movie and can't wait to get a fix again before it comes out on DVD.

Also, my very first official card sent through Postcrossing was registered today! :) I dropped off a bunch more tag cards in the mailbox today and can't wait to start getting some back!

No comments: