Monday, October 27, 2008

Feeling better

I've been sick the last week, but I'm starting to feel better - just in time for midterms! Yep, it's that time again. Ugh. I can't wait for the next week to be over.

I discovered that it's dreadfully expensive to send a package to Finland. Over $10 for just a few candy bars! The candy didn't cost nearly that much...

I'm having a problem at swapbot...I sent two Halloween packages and have delivery confirmation for both of them, but they haven't moved since I sent them two weeks ago! I called the post office and they said "wait and see" and "I guess you should have bought insurance." Ugh. I hate my post office so much. I have never had packages get lost like this before I started using this post office - now these are the second and third ones to go missing in a month! I think there is a thief in the post office, or someone who throws boxes away, or something. Parcel post should NOT take two weeks. I messaged my partners, but now I have the possibility of getting rated poorly, even though I DID send and can prove it. :\ If the packages did get lost, of course I will resend, but they will definitely be postmarked past the due date for the swap.

No comments: